False Bay College is a Technical and Vocational Education and Training. It offers occupational and skills training programmes that provide students with scarce and critical skills and practical experience in fields that present good employment prospects. They offer courses to full-time students, part-time student, and distance learning as well.
False Bay TVET College Campuses
False Bay TVET College campuses are situated in the Southern Peninsular of False Bay in Cape Town. The college has five campuses which are located at Khayelitsha, Fish Hoek, Muizenberg, Mitchells Plain and Westlake
False Bay college online Applications
The false Bay online application is open throughout the year, depending on which course you want to offer and which semester you wish to study. However, acceptance is dependent on space and academic results.
How To Apply Online At False Bay TVET College Step-By-Step Guide
- To apply online at False Bay TVET college, you need to visit their website.
- The name of the website is www.falsebaycollege.co.za there will be few options there select on the apply option
- You will be required to fill a form there which will have four sections.
- In the form, there will be a section where you will be required to indicate whether you need a bursary or not. This will help the institution to pass on your information to the Bursary office. If you indicated that you need a bursary, they would contact you regarding the bursary application process.
- You will need an email address; this is required as the college will communicate with you via email.
- Scan the required documents and attach them to the application
Required Documents Which Must Be Attached To The Application form
- Proof of address
- Recent academic results
- Certified copy of ID document or passport
How To register At False Bay college
Once the selection committee has selected you at False TVET College, you will receive an email informing you about the outcome. You will have to login into the False Bay TVET College Application portal and accept the study offer. The offer expires after five days. If you do not accept the offer within five days, they will assume that you are no longer interested and give your space to someone else.
After accepting the offer, you will need to register. The registration dates would be listed for each faculty or level in the acceptance letter received from the school
In the acceptance letter for the students who indicated that they need Bursary, the Bursary office will explain the process they need to follow and the required documents. The documents will be checked and verified. After verification, then the student will be entirely accepted.
Once you have accepted, you will be issued a supplement which you will need to complete. The addendum should be accompanied by proof of payment or bursary office approval notice via the Application Portal.
After doing all that, you will then receive communication from the college. In this communication, you will be issued a student number and a password, which will help you access the student portal. The student will use the student portal to access their academics, financial and biographical information. This student portal will also help students update their information.
Programmes Offered At False Bay TVET College
False bay TVET college offers a variety of categories/faculties.
- engineering studies
- Education studies
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Safety in Society
- Information Technology
- 2D Animation
- Yacht and Boat Building
- National Certificate
- Pre-Vocational Learning programmes.