The South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) is an industry-leading tertiary education provider. With a range of psychology, counselling, human resource management and coaching qualifications on offer, SACAP offers a holistic approach to ensuring their students enter the working world as confident practitioners. With smaller classes to ensure each student gets the input that they need, you (as a student) will be a part of engaging classes and expert training.
Application Closing Dates
Our first term registration closes on the 31st of January. The good news is that SACAP has 3 intakes per year so that students can start their studies in any one of our terms, starting in February, May and September. That said, space is limited so rather register sooner than later to avoid disappointment. (Please note that not all qualifications are available each term)
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
- Follow the link below to start your online application.
- Be sure to have your supporting documents and a copy of your ID in digital format.
You can download the hardcopy application form below. You will be able email your application form to email@example.com.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- You will click “Submit” at the end of your online application process and it will automatically be delivered to SACAP.
- Remember to upload all of your documents and pay all of the required fees. SACAP’s banking details are available online or in the tuition fees document above.
- Complete the form in black pen
- Keep a copy of your application.
- Remember to include all of your supporting documents, including proof of payment.
- You can email the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The South African College of Applied Psychology offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications in the following areas:
- Psychology & Counselling
- Human Resource Management
Contact SACAP for their tuition fees.
Tel: 021 671 7692
Online application fees: R300
Paper-based application fees: R350
Specialised programme application fees: R600