Ekurhululeni East College located in the Ekurhululeni East area. It is a Technical and Vocational education and training college. The Ekurhululeni East College’s vision is to empower and prepare its students for self-employment and the labour market.
The Ekurhululeni East College has six campuses; Brakpan campus, Kwa-Thema campus, Artisan Skills Development Center, Benoni campus, Deveyton campus and, Springs campus.
How to apply at Ekurhululeni East College
- Identify a course that you want to study.
- Application link https://ienabler.eec.edu.za/pls/prodi03/w03pkg.call_dyn_val
- Once the online applications are open, you can click on the link above.
- Once you click on the link, follow the instructions.
- Make sure everything is correct and there are no mistakes.
- Scan the required documents that will be listed below
- Attach them to the application
- Submit the application
Ekurhulule East College manual application
- Download the application form
- Fill it in
- Attach all the required documentation
- Please take it to the campus that offers the course you are applying for
General requirement when you apply at Ekurhululeni East College
- You need a working email address.
- A working cellphone number
- Parents/ Guardian contact information
- Stable internet connection
- Certified copies of grade 12 results or June results (certified copies should not be older than three months)
- Certified copy of your Identity Document or Passport (not older than three months)
- Certified copies of a Parent/Guardian ID (not older than three months)
- Proof of residence (it should have your name on it)
How to track your Ekurhululeni East College application status
Yes, that true; you can track your application status at the comfort of your home online. There is no need to waste time and go to the institution to know about your application’s outcome. The only thing you will need is data. Suppose you want to track the application of your status. In that case, you need your ID number and the application number that they send you after receiving your application. To track your application status, you need to log in to the Ekurhululeni East College portal. Once you are there, the will be options to click on the link that says “track your application status”. Fill in the required fields. Once you are done, you have to download the letter to learn about your application’s outcome. Usually, they send the result of the applications by SMS or email.
At Ekurhululeni East College, they usually send application outcomes to prospective students within 4 to 6 weeks after the application’s closing date. If you applied manually/ offline, it takes longer to receive feedback on the application because the application forms need to be captured in the system individually, and that takes a lot of time. You should apply online to help them receive the outcome of their application sooner.
Once you receive and accept an offer to study, you will be required to pay a registration fee. However, if you have a bursary, you will not be required to pay as it will cover all the costs.