The article contains information on Wits Business School, WBS Admission and Application Forms and how to Apply.. It also contains the Wits Business School, WBS Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
- Find an academic programme.
- Applications are handled centrally by the Student Enrolment Centre.
- Before applying,PhD/Masters by Dissertation applicants should contact the school concerned to identify a suitable supervisor for their intended studies.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply online. An application guideline is available below
- No more than two choices of degree and/or diploma are permitted.
- Please take note of closing dates as stated below, admissions requirements and general regulations.
- All postgraduate applicants are required to pay an application fee as indicated below.
- Certain programmes require additional departmental forms(listed on your to-do list on the student self-service portal). Please complete and return within the time frames for submission. Applications that remain incomplete are withdrawn by the University.
- All documentation required by the University must be uploaded via the Self-Service Portal. The University will request duly certified hard copies of all academic qualifications if your application to study is successful.
- Applicants that are requested to provide an Academic Transcript and Degree Certificate are reminded that we require these documents for all tertiary qualifications. Credit certificates or statement of results are not acceptable. Applicants who are currently studying are required to upload their Final Academic Record only once their final results become available towards the end of the academic year.
- Once your application is complete in terms of the requested documentation, it is referred to the relevant School for assessment.
- Each application is considered individually. There is no set time frame as to when decisions will be made, however, most schools will make a final decision at the end the academic year or the beginning of the new academic calendar
- If you need to amend your application, please click here.