HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
You can get an application form on campus and submit it while there. Alternatively, contact the Corporate Communication Office on (051) 4069300 or email them using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
You will need to complete the application form using a black pen.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Enquire about student accommodation on campus.
Step 5: Find Funding.
View a detailed breakdown of how to apply to Motheo TVET College here
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The TVET College offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following faculties:
- Business Studies NC(V) NQF Levels 2 – 4
- Business Studies Report 191: N4 – N6
- Engineering NC(V) NQF Levels 2 – 4
- Engineering Report 191: N1 – N6
- Hair Care and Beauty Technology
- Artisan And Skills training
- Skills Programme